Wednesday 28 March 2012

March winners


Hello everyone, time for some winners from our mega busy March challenge. 

Lots of fabulous entries again and a huge thank you to each and every one of you for joining in and making it such a fun challenge, myself and the Design Team loved seeing all your beautiful Springtime creations.

I won't keep you waiting any longer so here are all those lucky peeps Mr Random Org., has selected this month.....................................

Winner of that fabulous crafting lamp from Hifi Tower is...........................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Liselot

Winners of the stamps from Penny Black are........................

Salma

Margaret

Aly

Winners of the $15 voucher from Addicted to Stamps .............

Mari

Winner of the Penny Black category and prize from Sir Stampalot....................

Sally

Congratulations to you all, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys before midnight GMT 3rd April so I can arrange to get your prizes off to you. And don't forget to grab our winners button and add to your sidebars.

I will be back on Sunday 1st April with a new challenge and I think it's another one you are going to like.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner

I've tried to upload the winners badge on to my blog but I keep getting this message
"This image could not be uploaded due to an internal error"
Margaret :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! So many beautiful cards and projects and I am one of the lucky winners!
Congrats to all the other winners and good luck the next month for the others.
Liselot

Mari said...

Thank you very much and congrats to the other winners too!

susiestacey said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners x Susan x

anita01 said...

Van harte hoor en Liselot,....tis tie gaaf he ;o)))))

Warme groetjes,
Anita

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.