Friday 31 December 2010

December winners

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying a relaxing holiday time.

Thank you for all your wonderful entries in our last challenge, Mr Random Org has strutted his stuff and these are the lucky winners he has chosen for us:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Pam

Helen
Pitsihame
Sparklygirl Tina


Well done all of you, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy so I can send your prize and don't forget to lift out Top 3 logo and wear with pride.

I will be back tomorrow with a new challenge, so look forward to seeing you all then.


1 comment:

Helen said...

Yippee!!! Can you tell I'm excited to be chosen as one of the lucky winners this month???
Thanks so much...and congrats to the other winners!
Off to email you now Brenda...
Helen x